Monday 16 September 2013

Train Trip

Bismillah. 

Train trip? My first train trip was when I was a small little girl. Indeed I was small. But, my first experience of riding a train in my adult age, mature state of thinking, was when I was 19.

 I went to Seremban with my grandmother, it's pretty much to accompany her there since Mak Uda will have some works to do. Mak Uda stays in SA but since she's the nearest and is still single, so she accompanies nenek now and then. Alhmamdulillah. 

So from Nibong Tebal I followed nenek and Mak Teh using the highway, and had to come home since my mom and dad neede me to drive them somewhere. Abah suggested for a plane trip, but then, to think twice, he has to pick me up which needs him an hour journey. Abah was not well so no thanks abah. 

I read novels, I had some sleep, I enjoyed the pleasing sceneries and I had a great friend. An uncle at my dad's age whom his daughter was about to study abroad, so he was happy. He shared about how his daughter behaved and what he would do. Surprisingly, he called her daughter out and asked her to talk to me and become friends. Okay. Good one uncle.

Well, it was great to have such great experience. Hopefully my younger sisters would have greater and sweeter ones. 

Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment