Friday 6 September 2013

Kitty

Bismillah.


I had my first kitty when I was 11 years old, that is in standard 2. My kitty was given a name, which is Ibu. She was an elegent, pretty, lovely, adorable, breedful and playful cat. I think it's a persian meowy. We first had the idea to keep her when she first came to our rent house, we were just about to move in and she came starving and asking for food. She kept meowing and by that moment, she was pregnant. And praise be to Allah, she gave birth to adorable 6 kittens. So we had her and the kittens as pets, fed them up, played with them, until they breed to become a very big family. 

Even when we moved into our new home, we brought them ALL along. A kiity, it was injured after being hit by my father's car, he was trying to reverse and it was underneath the car, it dissapeared for a couple of days but then appeared after several days f counting. Thank god. 

Happened to be, the neighborhood wasn't really happy about the poop of those kitties and my parents started to think of a way to not trigger their anger. So what my parents did was, they gave away our meows to the faraway neighbors.. Hehe... At first my sisters and I were so very sad... but then we adapted... I wish we had the pictures of them all... =( 

However, now since we liked so many kittens and cats pages on Facebook, there is now a hole in our hearts, missing the tears, screams, naughtiness, loveliness, gorgeousness, and wonderfulness of having kitties. But however, our father won't let us. =) InsyaaAllah in some time in the future, I will have the cutest kitty on earth. #exaggerating


Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment