Friday 6 September 2013

Grouping School Punishment

Bismillah.


Well, since I was small I have been punished by my mom and dad like a dozen billion trillion gazillion times because I was naughty of course. =) Standing outside of the door, standing outside of the gate and other creative punishments. =)

But in school, I became the most polite student in the eyes of my teachers. I remembered I was a new student at the primary school. Not really new. But I was pretty known since I just came back from UK when I was 7. I was  8 or 9 at that moment. What I did was I did not bring my Pendidikan Islam exercise book which I never had left it at all before. Th ustathah, Puan Melati called out the names of the students who did not send the exercise books and ordered us to stand on the chair. I was pretty spoiled when I was in UK. My teachers loved me a lot and have never punished me. LOL. Standing on the chair did not make me cry. I cried because Puan Melati pretended to cane us using a feather duster. I remember. It wasn't harsh at all. It was me acting very silly and spoiled. -_-

Silly me. That was in primary school. In high school, it was my final year of studies and I was the Female Head Prefect of the school and my mom was the Disciplinary Teacher in the school. my records were clean and I have never been punished since I was in Form 1... 4 years later, a teacher came in to become the second Disciplinary Teacher and he was, in fact is a very strict teacher. His name is Mr. Zul. One fine day, my classmates and I decided to not change our Pendidikan Jasmani outfits as they are not easy to handle. So we didn't. And Mr. Zul called us out from the Chemistry class, it was after the Pendidikan jasmani class straight to the Assembly Field and asked us to ketuk ketampi 20 times with an increment of 5 if we did it not simultaneously. It was extremely shameful since the field was in the middle of the school buildings, like a box, and most of the students came out of the class to see what was happening.

So after that embarrassing moment, we all have never ever dealt to not get changed after Pendidikan Jasmani class and I hardly leave my exercises at home.


Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment