Saturday 23 November 2013

Kain batik Tie

Bismillah

Well this is a unique one because I rarely get to learn something from my elderly. I usually get to know stuffs on my own. I either read, try out and fail or I just never knew. The elders usually wear kain batik in their house probably because they find it something comfortable to wear and pretty.

My problem was that I didn't know how to tie one on my waist. Recently I stayed with my grandmother, just two of us. I liked the fact that we can know each other more because we usually communicate but not in person because she has dozens of other grandchildren to attend for sure.

I had to put on one because I was wearing some pyjamas and some uncle just came to the house and I can't find something quick to wear. I accidentally saw that kain batik and i put them on and it kept on loosing and I was not comfortable at all.

After my the uncle went home, nenek told me how I tie them was incorrect. Of course. And she showed me how. And after that, I wore that thing all day long and even wore it for the next days. Hilarious but, I find it unique. =) Because I love my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment