Wednesday 29 January 2014

Socks Pair

Bismillah

This is a story I would proudly say. =) I had pondered upon socks wearing since I was small. Whenever I asked my parents, I never feel satisfied so I never moved on better with covering my legs. Plus, I love heels so legs plus heels is equal to pretty, I admit. MashaaAllah how beautiful the creations of Allah is, even legs are considered pretty.

So I have this friend that I trust. A guy. Just a friend. =) He said, you should wear socks and hand socks. Yo should cover your hands and feet. Since I have been pondeing about the issue, I asked, whether it is necessary and he told me women should cover all their body except for their face and palms. Okay. Of all proof, why did I forget that one. It is simple, yet it explains everything.

So, I was convinced. Now I had to find a pair. Man! I don't have one. The shops are far away. I shouldn't be going out so I thinked and thinked and thinked. Then, I switched on my lap top and I sudenly remembered my aunt who happen to teach at the same college. So I messaged her and asked if she has one. And, she said, she only have one. A candy socks. I think the name is candy. IDK. maybe sweet, lolipop, or anything but the name pictures sweet things. -_- So I asked, can you bring it tomorrow? Obviously she was shocked and felt "what is she up to??!!" =) but then I just ignored. huhuhu~

So makteh bought it to my hostel early in the morning and I wore em still, until today alhamdulillah. So special thanks to the friend, and to my aunt. May Allah bless you both. ;)

Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment